Friday, February 12, 2010

VINTAGE VALENTINES VINTAGE GOODIES!
























































Hi Everyone I hope your enjoying a great Valentine's weekend. Indoors staying warm or outside enjoying the sun.. I have here a vintage collection of German die cut cards, and some other heart related items that we have in our collection. I also have two or three postcards with the American Flag on the cards. I try to find these when they are Holiday related. Hope you enjoy the photos. Thank you for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. WoW you have some beautiful treasures!! I'll be watching to see more. Judi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Valentine's Day decorations! I hope you have a terrific weekend and thanks for stopping by to visit, you are welcome any time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice stuff! It is unusual to see a flag on a Valentine postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love all your valentine treasures especially the vintage cards and those darling vintage hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentines Day....love those German die cut cards, they are beautiful.

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cards, especially the ones with the flag in them!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete